In foundation Studies
(Awarded By Nanyang Institute of Management)
School of Business
This course covers a spectrum of the interdisciplinary aspect of business. Students will graduate
with a fundamental understanding of the business process. Students will be equipped with the
necessary know-how to effectively pursue further studies.
SAMPLE COURSE PLAN
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
This course is entirely delivered in Singapore. Students have access to local qualified lecturers and academic resources provided by Nanyang Institute of Management.
Learning takes place through a combination of lectures, tutorials, workshops, seminars and presentations. Resources and materials provided for students include lecture notes and reading references for books, publication, articles and websites.
Assessment for modules comprise coursework assignment and written examinations. The coursework assignments may include tests, practical assignments, research projects and/or tutorials.
Upon passing all 7 modules, a student will be awarded the Nanyang Institute of Management International Certificate in Foundation Studies.
- General English – Elementary
- General English – Intermediate
- General English - Advanced
- Fundamentals of Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Economics
- Business Report Writing
For detailed information on modules, please click here.
- Duration: 12 months (Full-time) or 24 months (Part-time)
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- 2 GCE-O Level Graded Pass or formal Year-9 to 10 education
- IELTS 3.5 or equivalent
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test
- Applicants should be at least 15 years of age at the time of application.
Fees for Fee Protection Scheme
Fees for Medical Insurance Scheme
Total Fee (Excluding 8% GST)
Total Fee (Including 8% GST)
Other Mandatory Fees
Singaporeans or PR Students
Application Fee: $108.00
Application Fee: $432.00
- The validity period of fees: With effect from 01 January 2023.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- The information above is accurate at the time of publishing.
- For more information on other fees and matters related to payments, please click here.