Digital Marketing Executive (Based in Vietnam)
Nanyang Institute of Management is an EduTrust certified Private Education Institution offering a variety of courses. We invite qualified and experienced individuals for Digital Marketing Executive.
- Participates in marketing projects and duties assigned by the designated manager;
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on Vietnamese social media in Vietnam (eg Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Zalo and Youtube)
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Youtube etc. to increase company and brand awareness;
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.);
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.);
- Supports Marketing Department in all necessary content creation and execution, including promotional collaterals, e-newsletter, social media graphic content and web banners;
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website;
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Provides a full range of support including assistance with scheduling, word processing, and reception and facilities needs as needed;
- Liaising with overseas marketing team.
- Supports project manager including, preparation of documents, and follow- up on timelines and deliverables.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc. WordPress.
- Bilingual in English and Vietnamese.
- One or two years of relevant working experience, preferably in private education, entry level candidates are also welcomed.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Positive work attitude, systematic with good organizational skills.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge in photo taking and video editing will be an added advantage.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Mass Communications
*This position is calling for candidates who are based in Vietnam and must know Vietnamese only.
Interested applicants please e-mail your detailed CV with expected salary online to firstname.lastname@example.org