POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
(Awarded By Nanyang Institute of Management)
School of Engineering
This course is designed to meet today’s engineering professionals giving them the necessary skills and competencies as managers in an industrial situation, or prepare the individual to further their qualifications. The course builds on the qualifications of a first degree, generally in non-business area to develop creative thinking and the development of leadership and management skills.
A wide spectrum of discipline is covered to expose students to business concepts and theories.
SAMPLE COURSE PLAN
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
This course is entirely delivered in Singapore. Students will have access to local qualified lecturers and academic resources provided by Nanyang Institute of Management. There will be a combination of lectures, tutorials, site visits, workshops, seminars and presentations. Students may also be given additional work to complete outside of scheduled classes. Resources and materials provided for students include lecture notes and references for further reading in books, publications, articles and websites.
Assessment of modules comprises assessable coursework and/or a final written examination. The assessable coursework may include individual and/or group assignments such as project proposals, reports, business plans, written assignments, presentations, essays, case studies, tests, and/or syndicate work.
Upon passing all modules, students will be awarded the Nanyang Institute of Management Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering Management.
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates may choose to pursue a future(but not limited to) in these department/industries.
- Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Platform Business and Global Logistics
- Cost Analysis for Decision Making
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Organisational Performance
For detailed information on modules, please click here.
Duration : 8 months for Full-time studies | 16 months for Part-time studies
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- Applicants should be at least 20 years of age at the time of application
- Bachelor degree from any discipline OR other relevant academic, professional qualification or work experience may be considered on a case by case basis
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Requirements for mature candidates is a minimum age of 30 with 8 years of professional experience.
- Applicants who do not possess the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test.
Effective from 3 Jan 2023
Fees for Fee Protection Scheme
Fees for Medical Insurance Scheme
Total Fee (Excluding 8% GST)
Total Fee (Including 8% GST)
Other Mandatory Fees
Singaporeans or PR Students
Application Fee: $108.00
Application Fee: $432.00
- The validity period of fees: With effect from 01 January 2023.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- The information above is accurate at the time of publishing.
- For more information on other fees and matters related to payments, please click here.