Graduate Diploma in Business Creation and Innovation
(Awarded By Nanyang Institute of Management)
School of Business
The Graduate Diploma in Business Creation and Innovation course aims to provide students with a critical understanding of the management of organizations and the role of business in contemporary society. Their knowledge will be contextualized and employability enhanced, through the course’s strong emphasis on practical, real-world industry and business experiences.
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
Students have access to local qualified lecturers and academic resources provided by the Nanyang Institute of Management.
Learning takes place through a combination of lectures, tutorials, workshops, seminars, and presentations. Resources and materials provided for students include lecture notes and reading references for books, publications, articles, and websites.
Assessment of modules comprises coursework and written examinations. Coursework may include individual essays, group projects, individual presentations, group presentations, case studies, tutorials, and tests.
Upon passing all modules, a student will be awarded the Nanyang Institute of Management Graduate Diploma in Business Creation and Innovation (GBCI).
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Consumer Behaviour in the Digital Age
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- New Venture and Business Creation
- Platform Business and Global Logistics
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Organisational Performance
- Duration: 8 months (Full-time) or 16 months (Part-time)
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- A basic degree in any discipline; OR
- An Advanced / Higher / Diploma in any discipline with two years of working experience; AND
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (including NIM’s Certificate in General English in listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills); AND
Applicants should be at least 20 years of age at the time of application.
The entry requirement for the Graduate Diploma in Business Creation and Innovation (GBCI) is a basic degree in any discipline. Candidates without such basic qualifications will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis subject to module mappings.
- The validity period of fees: With effect from 01 October 2022.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- The information above is accurate at the time of publishing.
- For more information on other fees and matters related to payments, please click here.