Diploma in Logistics And Supply Chain Management (Mandarin)
(Awarded By Nanyang Institute of Management)
School of Logistics
The broad aims of the programme are:
- Acquire the knowledge of various business and/or operation functions necessary to pursue a business career and obtain a tertiary qualification with possible fields of specialisation;
- Develop the critical awareness and understanding of the principal functions of logistics and supply chain management, operations management, management and financial resources management;
- Integrate theories on managing supply chain operations (stemming from logistics and operations management frameworks) within the context of global business management
- Understand how logistics and supply chain management are interrelated to contemporary social issues.
SAMPLE COURSE PLAN
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
This course is entirely delivered in Singapore. Students will have access to local qualified lecturers and academic resources provided by Nanyang Institute of Management.
Learning takes place through a combination of lectures, tutorials, workshops, seminars and presentations. Resources and materials provided for students include lecture notes and reading references for books, publication, articles and websites.
Assessment for most modules comprises coursework, tutorials, tests and/or written examinations. The coursework may include tests, practical assignments, research projects and/or tutorial participation.
Upon passing all 8 modules, a student will be awarded the Nanyang Institute of Management Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Mandarin).
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates may choose to pursue a future(but not limited to) in these department/industries.
- Accounting and Business Decisions 会计和商业决策
- Business Statistics 商业统计学
- Foundations of Transportation 基础运输学
- Fundamentals of Logistics and Supply Chain Management 物流与供应链管理实务
- Introduction to Human Resource Management 人力资源管理概论
- Introduction to Marketing 营销学导论
- Management Principles 管理学原理
- Transport Management 运输管理
For detailed information on modules, please click here.
- Duration: 6 months for Full-time studies | 12 months for Part-time studies
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- Applicants should be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
- 2 GCE A Level or formal Year-12 education or IB Diploma; OR Polytechnic diploma in relevant areas of Business, Management, Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management
- GCE-O Level Credit-Pass in Chinese Language or HSK 6
- 8 years of working experience for mature candidates who is at least a minimum age of 30 years old
Fees for Fee Protection Scheme
Fees for Medical Insurance Scheme
Total Fee (Excluding 7% GST)
Total Fee (Including 7% GST)
Other Mandatory Fees
Application Fee: $107.00
Application Fee: $428.00
*All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.