Certificate in Foundation Studies
(Awarded By Nanyang Institute of Management)
School of Business
This course aims to provide students with an elementary understanding of business-related skills
such as communication, management, and accounting skills. This course is especially helpful as
a foundation program for students to prepare for higher education.
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
- Fundamentals of Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Report Writing
- Introduction to Economics
- Duration: 6 months (Full-time) or 12 months (Part-time)
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- 2 GCE-O Level Graded Pass or formal Year-9 to 10 education
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test
- Applicants should be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
- The validity period of fees: With effect from 01 January 2023.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- The information above is accurate at the time of publishing.
- For more information on other fees and matters related to payments, please click here.