NIM Career Advisory and Alumni Centre smoothly transit our students and alumni into the workforce by:
- Assisting students in their planning and organising of their chosen career of interest.
- Providing and advising on extra-curricular courses or workshops.
- Creating platforms for networking opportunities with employers.
- Plays an advisory role on job matchings.
One-to-one career coaching is available every Tuesday and Thursday from 4pm to 6pm.
To book an appointment with our career coaches:
Select your preferred date and time on our Facebook/Instagram account*, and key in the following information under “Appointment Notes”.
1. Full Name
2. Student Number
3. Email Address
4. Course Title
5. Year of Graduation (for alumni)
Upon successful registration, a confirmation email will be sent to you within 3 working days.
*Please note that the one-to-one career coaching session is only available to our current students and alumni. As such, we do not accept bookings without the above-required information.