The Unique MBA
The UWS MBA is world-leading in its pedagogical approach in vicarious learning were students identify contemporary business practices and relate these back to theories and concepts. The use of practical examples and cases studies enables the UWS MBA graduates to develop the skills needed to be successful entrepreneurial leaders.
Graduating from this 100% coursework MBA, you will be able to effectively respond to unpredictable challenges in these uncertain times.
The MBA consists of 9 modules totalling 180 credit points.
- Integration of Business Functions (10 Credit Points)
- Leading Change (10 Credit Points)
- Business Creativity (10 Credit Points)
- New Venture Creation (10 Credit Points)
- Analytical Thinking and Decision Making (20 Credit Points)
- Managing Organisational Health (20 Credit Points)
- Influencing Organisational Strategy (20 Credit Points)
- Innovation Entrepreneurship and the Market (20 Credit Points)
- Strategic Business Project# (60 Credit Points)
Click here for the module synopsis.
ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF SCOTLAND (UWS)
University of the West of Scotland (UWS) is one of Scotland’s most innovative modern universities. With four campuses across the west and south-west of Scotland in Ayr, Dumfries, Hamilton, Paisley and a fifth campus in London; the University occupies an integral position within Scotland’s proud tradition of excellence in education.
Offering career focused and vocationally relevant provision, UWS graduates are equipped with the relevant skills to make an immediate contribution to industry, business, third sector organisations and the public.
UWS is ranked among the top 150 universities in Times Higher Education’s Young University Rankings 2020.
The Times/The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019 ranks UWS as a top 100 UK university and as the highest-ranked post-1992 university in Scotland.
As a young university, UWS adopts creative and modern teaching methodologies to engage students.