Programmes offered by School of Early Childhood Education
The programmes offered by School of Early Childhood Education are thoughtfully designed to enhance and develop outstanding educators in pre-school education; preparing them to apply best practices when working with children, families and communities. A dedicated and well-qualified faculty team of full time and adjunct appointments delivers all programmes.
Nanyang Institute of Management has partnerships with various preschool centers – providing our students invaluable exposure to industry best practices and current pedagogies. Students can expect an enriching learning experience through practicum placements, career counselling and job placements.
- Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education
- International Diploma of Teaching in Early Childhood Education
- International Diploma in Early Childhood Education – Teaching
- International Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Education – Teaching & Leadership
- International Diploma of Teaching in Early Childhood Education (Mandarin)