Postgraduate Diploma In Tourism & Hospitality Management
(Awarded By Nanyang Institute of Management)
School of Tourism & Hospitality
- To prepare students with the fundamental knowledge and necessary skills required for a profession or successful career change in the tourism and hospitality industry.
- To expose students’ in areas ranging from wide-ranging tourism and hospitality operations and management, event and marketing, food and beverage operation to room operation.
- To enable students to consider entrepreneurship in tourism and hospitality industry as an option.
SAMPLE COURSE PLAN
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
This course is delivered in Singapore at Nanyang Institute of Management through a combination of Lecture, tutorials, discussions, case studies and practical classes.
Combination of written assignment, presentation, class tests, case studies and examinations.
Upon successful completion of all 8 modules and Integrated Project / Industrial Attachment, the student will be awarded the Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management by Nanyang Institute of Management.
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates may choose to pursue a future(but not limited to) in these department/industries.
- Tourism Operations Management Applications
- Hospitality Operations Management
- Hotel Operations Management Applications
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Managing Service Excellence
- Integrated Project / Industrial Attachment
- Special Events Management Exhibition and Conventions
- Tourism and Hospitality Marketing
- Entrepreneurship in the Hospitality Industry
For detailed information on modules, please click here.
- Duration: 6 months + 6 months Integrated project / Industrial attachment (Full-time) or 12 months + 6 months Integrated project / Industrial attachment (Part-time)
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- Bachelor degree from any discipline or completed 3 years university degree program or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test
- Applicants should be at least 20 years of age at the time of application.
Fees for Fee Protection Scheme
Fees for Medical Insurance Scheme
Total Fee (Excluding 8% GST)
Total Fee (Including 8% GST)
Other Mandatory Fees
Singaporeans or PR Students
Application Fee: $108.00
Application Fee: $432.00
- The validity period of fees: With effect from 01 January 2023.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- The information above is accurate at the time of publishing.
- For more information on other fees and matters related to payments, please click here