Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
(Awarded By York St John University)
School of Business
This bachelor programme focuses on a wide variety of contexts, in marketing and also skills as a team player, a group member and ultimately as a manager of other people. This course allows you to specialise in marketing and observe the inter-relationships with other functions such as finance to be effective in a managerial role.
SAMPLE COURSE PLAN
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
This course is wholly delivered in Singapore. Students will have access to local lecturers and resources provided by Nanyang Institute of Management. There will be a combination of lectures, tutorials, workshops, seminars and presentations. Students may also be given additional work to complete outside of scheduled classes. Resources and materials provided for students will include lecture notes and references for further reading in books, publication, articles and websites.
Combination of coursework and written examinations
The coursework may include individual report, reflective assignment/log, presentation, individual assignment, group presentation, group discussion, portfolio, case study, and/or group project.
Upon passing all 18 modules, a student will be awarded the York St John University’s Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Marketing Management.
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates may choose to pursue a future(but not limited to) in these department/industries.
- Ethics, Scandal, and Business Decisions
- Responsible Business
- Marketing Principles
- Marketing Research
- Delivering the Consumer Experience
- Managing Organisational Development
- Management and Leadership
- Research Methods and Project Management
- People Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behaviour
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Developing a Business Research Project
- Business Research Project
- Organisational Strategy & Decision Making
- Leadership Innovation and Change
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- International Marketing
For detailed information on modules, please click here.
- Duration: 36 months (Full-time) or 72 months (Part-time)
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- Polytechnic Diploma in any Business and/or Management related disciplines; OR
- 2 GCE A Level or formal Year-12 education or IB Diploma or NIM Advanced Diploma in Management
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test.
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age at the time of application.
Fees for Fee Protection Scheme
Fees for Medical Insurance Scheme
Total Fee (Excluding 7% GST)
Total Fee (Including 7% GST)
Other Mandatory Fees
Application Fee: $107.00
Application Fee: $428.00
- The validity period of fees: With effect from 01 June 2022.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- The information above is accurate at the time of publishing.
- For more information on other fees and matters related to payments, please click here.