Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business
Management And Finance
(Awarded By York St John University)
School of Business
This bachelor programme focuses on the conceptual aspects of business management and applied features of finance, equipping you with a wide range of employable skills in problem-solving and analytical ability, using financial and business management methods and concepts.
SAMPLE COURSE PLAN
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
This course is wholly delivered in Singapore. Students will have access to local lecturers and resources provided by Nanyang Institute of Management. There will be a combination of lectures, tutorials, workshops, seminars and presentations. Students may also be given additional work to complete outside of scheduled classes. Resources and materials provided for students will include lecture notes and references for further reading in books, publication, articles and websites.
Combination of coursework and written examinations
The coursework may include individual report, reflective assignment/log, presentation, individual assignment, group presentation, group discussion, portfolio, case study, and/or group project.
Upon passing all 18 modules, a student will be awarded the York St John University’s Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Management and Finance.
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates may choose to pursue a future(but not limited to) in these department/industries.
- Ethics, Scandal, and Business Decisions
- Responsible Business
- Managing Employee Performance
- Organisational Behaviour in the Digital Age
- Finance and Capital Markets
- Introduction to Economics
- Management and Leadership
- Research Methods and Project Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- People Management
- Managing Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Developing a Business Research Project
- Business Research Project
- Organisational Strategy and Decision Making
- Contemporary Business Economics
- Insurance and Risk Management
- International Marketing
For detailed information on modules, please click here.
- Duration: 36 months (Full-time) or 72 months (Part-time)
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- Polytechnic Diploma in any Business and/or Management related disciplines; OR
- 2 GCE A Level or formal Year-12 education or IB Diploma or NIM Advanced Diploma in Management
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test.
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age at the time of application.
Fees for Fee Protection Scheme
Fees for Medical Insurance Scheme
Total Fee (Excluding 7% GST)
Total Fee (Including 7% GST)
Other Mandatory Fees
Application Fee: $107.00
Application Fee: $428.00
- The validity period of fees: With effect from 01 June 2022.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- The information above is accurate at the time of publishing.
- For more information on other fees and matters related to payments, please click here.