Advanced Diploma in Digital Media Design and Communication
(Awarded By Nanyang Institute of Management)
School of Arts & Design
The main objective of the Advanced Diploma in Digital Media Design and Communication is to provide students with a comprehensive education in digital media, preparing them for successful careers in the dynamic and evolving fields of design and communication. Through hands-on training and specialized coursework, students will develop a wide range of skills, including graphic design, web design, animation, video production, and digital marketing. The program aims to cultivate a deep understanding of design principles, storytelling techniques, and effective communication strategies within digital platforms. Graduates will be equipped with the expertise to create engaging and visually compelling digital content, effectively conveying messages and stories to diverse audiences across various industries.
DELIVERY ASSESSMENTS & AWARDS
Students have access to local qualified lecturers and academic resources provided by the Nanyang Institute of Management.
Learning takes place through a combination of lectures, tutorials, workshops, seminars, and presentations. Resources and materials provided for students include lecture notes and reading references for books, publications, articles, and websites.
Assessment of modules comprises coursework and written examinations. Coursework may include individual essays, group projects, individual presentations, group presentations, case studies, tutorials, and tests.
Upon passing all modules, a student will be awarded the Nanyang Institute of Management Advanced Diploma in Digital Media Design and Communication
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Digital Art Design
- English Language for Arts Education
- Interactive Computer Graphics
- Media and Marketing Communication
- Media Production and Management
- Creative Writing for Media
- Mobile Apps Development
- Motion Graphics and Game Design
- UI and UX Design
- Visual Effects and Animation
- Web Design and Development
- Duration: 12 months (Full-time) or 24 months (Part-time)
- Average Teacher-Student Ratio: 1 : 30
- 2 GCE A level Passes; formal Year-12 education or IB Diploma; completion of high school certificate with 12 years of education; or equivalent
- NIM International / Certificate in Foundation Studies
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants who do not possess the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test.
- The validity period of fees: With effect from 01 January 2023.
- All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- The information above is accurate at the time of publishing.
- For more information on other fees and matters related to payments, please click here.