Senior/Lecturer for School of Information Technology
Nanyang Institute of Management is an EduTrust certified Private Education Institution offering a variety of courses. We invite qualified and experienced individuals for the following position:
The candidate will directly report to Finance Manager.
- Teach across a range of qualification types and levels, in day or evening classes;
- Develop and prepare lessons and necessary teaching materials;
- Set, assess and mark and monitor all assignments and examinations related to units taught;
- Compile all graded related to units taught including an end-of-unit report;
- Support and monitor student’s progress in units taught, taking on academic counselling if necessary;
- Contribute to course team meetings to monitor, review and evaluate relevant courses;
- Conduct course orientation, preview, promotional tasks, etc. wherever necessary and assigned by the Head of Department;
- Undertake other school-related tasks that may be required or deemed relevant by the Head of School or Management, such as liaising with other educational professional and organizations;
- Undertake continuous professional development and participate in staff development activities for personal & professional growth.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of information technology
- Experience in lecturing is preferred.
Interested applicants, please e-mail your detailed CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org