Digital Marketing Executive
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be participating in marketing projects, creating digital marketing assets and generating SEO/SEM reports on marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Dreamweaver,
Photoshop etc. WordPress.
- Bilingual in English and other languages preferred.
- One or two years of relevant working experience, preferably in private
education, entry level candidates are also welcomed.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Positive work attitude, systematic with good organisational skills
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge in photo taking and video editing will be an added advantage.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Participates in marketing projects and duties assigned by the designated
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,
Facebook etc.) (eg. Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat etc.);
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to
increase company and brand awareness;
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.);
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web
analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.);
- Supports Marketing Department in all necessary content creation and
execution, including promotional collaterals, e-newsletter, social media
graphic content and web banners;
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website;
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Provides a full range of support including assistance with scheduling, word
processing, and reception and facilities needs as needed;
- Liaising with overseas agents;
- Supports project manager including, preparation of documents, and follow- up
on timelines and deliverables.