Assistant Manager, Student Recruitment and Admission – (Based in Chennai, India)
Nanyang Institute of Management is an EduTrust certified Private Education Institution offering a variety of courses. We invite qualified and experienced individuals for Assistant Manager, Student Recruitment and Admission.
- Attractive remuneration Package
- Great Working Environment
- Great Career Enhancement Opportunities
- Work from home opportunity and only need to travel when required
- Working closely with Student Recruitment, Assistant Manager (based in Kolkata) and Student Recruitment, Executive (based in Mumbai) and report to Regional Manager (Based in Singapore) to explore and support to expand NIM brand identity throughout South India Regional and Sri Lanka.
- Recruit, train and establish good working relations with New Agents for student recruitment
- Participate in exhibitions/road shows for agent/student recruitment
- Able to liaise with all the enquiries and identify the students’ need to explain the right programme to enrol
- Follow up the leads and arrange one to one course consultation section through either phone/ zoom/ face to face appointments
- Able to do the research and establish the partnership for Regional Manager in collaboration tie up with local colleges/ institutes/ training centres
- Handling all admission required documents for students to submit the final admission documents to Singapore
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor degree holders
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience (education consultation/ business development/ brand development in Educational product)
- Preferably in private education industry
- Preferably with good knowledge of Singapore education industry
- A matured person and independent individual that is able to contribute to team/individual’s target
- Able to work under pressure and stick to time constraints
- Negotiation skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Able to travel as and when required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in Local Language and English (in order to conduct pre-course counselling for Prospective partners/ students)
*If you are willing to be part of our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the detail of JD and Requirements together with your resume and expected salary.
Application Closing date: 15/09/2023