Nanyang Institute of Management is an EduTrust certified Private Education Institution offering a variety of courses. We invite qualified and experienced individuals for the following position:
The candidate will directly report to Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform full spectrum of Account Receivable function, daily operations and month-end-closing.
- Reconciliation of Nets/China Union Pay, PayNow, Fund Transfer and Ali Pay with collection reports.
- Deposit cash and prepare of Bank Reconciliation
- To perform full spectrum of Account Payable function, daily operations and month-end-closing.
- Preparation of payment vouchers, petty cash, agent commissions and staff claims
- Preparation of Purchase Requisition for respective suppliers
General Ledgers and Others
- Any other ad hoc assignments
- Preparation of accounting schedules
- Provide support to internal and external audits as needed
- Minimum LCCI (Intermediate/Higher), preferably Diploma and above in accounting
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant field is highly preferred
- Candidate with full-set account experience is welcome to apply
- Preferably with knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac)
- Familiar with MS Office
- Must be meticulous and have a flair for figure work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a team player
- Prefer those who ability to write and interact in Mandarin via email to interact with our students / associate in China
- Matured, Independent, self-motivated and able to multi-tasks
- Positive work attitude, willing to learn, systematic with good organizational skills
Interested applicants, please e-mail your detailed CV with expected salary to email@example.com