Tourism has become an increasingly important sector that has great economic impact on a country development. The appeal of a destination and the efficiency of the service industry are the lures that attract visitors to a country. For many regions and countries including Singapore, it is becoming one of the most important sources of income generation and job creation.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with a strong understanding of not only theories and concept, but most importantly the essential skills needed to operate in this dynamic industry. Pursuing the Tourism and Hospitality courses at Nanyang’s School of Tourism and Hospitality, students will also greatly benefit from:
- Quality academic and industry-relevant programme that are offered in collaboration with reputable affiliated institutes;
- Interaction in a dynamic multi-racial society where English is widely used; and
- Experiencing first-hand in Singapore, the vibrancy of service industry professionalism as a regional hub for business and leisure travelers.
Why Study at Nanyang’s School of Tourism and Hospitality?
At Nanyang Institute of Management’s School of Tourism and Hospitality, we provide market relevant and high quality Tourism and Hospitality programmes ranging from Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree and Post-Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management that are articulated with the UK and Australia Universities. SOTH team believed in providing our students with a well-balanced programme. While studying with us, students work hard, played equally hard by participating in all our school’s events and activities. Life here is nothing short of fun, students are often engaged in an engaging and enriching learning environment, and most importantly well supported by our team of dedicated industry experienced lecturers.
Upon completion of Year 1 and Year 2 programme, our students will have the opportunity for a 6 months internship at a renowned hospitality organization as part of their internship experience. Our course are industry focused, market relevant and taught by industry practitioners.
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Hospitality Leadership & Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Tourism & Hospitality Management (Top-Up)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management